Neverwinter - Greek Gods Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neverwinter - Greek Gods Alliance

Neverwinter PS4 - An Alliance of Guilds, with the Greek Gods as the Helm Guild. An open forum for guilds and members to connect and talk outside of the game.

2 posters

Greek Gods - Building the Marketplace Rank 4

Jenivere
    Jenivere
    Helm Guild Leader
    Helm Guild Leader

Greek Gods - Building the Marketplace Rank 4 Empty Greek Gods - Building the Marketplace Rank 4

Post by Jenivere Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:24 am

Greek Gods are working towards getting our Rank 4 Marketplace. Unfortunately to get there, we need to build our Guild Hall to Rank 8 first - this is going to take a lot of resources to achieve so any donations to help us reach targets would be most welcome. Once we've hit this milestone I'm sure our members will be happy to help donate towards the targets of our allied guilds if you need the help to reach your goals.

Unfortunately it is a pain in the arse to track donations so we can't really reward people for donating a lot to the cause, however when we reach our building targets we will all benefit from being able to buy top notch gear from the market.

If anyone has any ideas to help hit our targets faster, please let us know!
    Toka
    "Private Wilfred" - Recruit
    Greek Gods - Building the Marketplace Rank 4 Sword1

Greek Gods - Building the Marketplace Rank 4 Empty Re: Greek Gods - Building the Marketplace Rank 4

Post by Toka Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:07 am

I'm waiting and hoping for a black Friday sale… If it happens I will donate a Stronghold Starter Pack!!!

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Stronghold_Starter_Pack

-SW TokA Very Happy
    Jenivere
    Jenivere
    Helm Guild Leader
    Helm Guild Leader

Greek Gods - Building the Marketplace Rank 4 Empty Re: Greek Gods - Building the Marketplace Rank 4

Post by Jenivere Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:16 am

Looks like we had some huge donations of those last night - very grateful to our kind donors Smile guild mail will head out tomorrow about that and the next steps for us. I think we have enough other than Gold to get Guild L8 now, we will just have to see what market needs after that. Generally keeping up regular donations from items collected in game, as well as influence from Heroic runs, is great for growing guilds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:29 am