Neverwinter - Greek Gods Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neverwinter - Greek Gods Alliance

Neverwinter PS4 - An Alliance of Guilds, with the Greek Gods as the Helm Guild. An open forum for guilds and members to connect and talk outside of the game.

2 posters

Build Advice Wanted - Devoted Cleric

Jenivere
    Jenivere
    Helm Guild Leader
    Helm Guild Leader

Build Advice Wanted - Devoted Cleric Empty Build Advice Wanted - Devoted Cleric

Post by Jenivere Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:06 pm

I'm really not build to use a support, but I want to stack my Cleric to be a useful healer eventually when I can upgrade her enough. Any tips on a decent build for PvE only (I'm terrible at PvP!) preferably something with a bit of damage to allow for solo runs of general missions but enough heals and buffs to be useful in big groups Smile

Tips would also be welcome for how to play the healer well. I'm way too used to playing DPS characters, like my TR main, so I need some advice on how to actually use the Cleric when she is ready!

Thanks Smile
    Kuzy09
    Neverwinter Recruit
    Neverwinter Recruit

Build Advice Wanted - Devoted Cleric Empty Re: Build Advice Wanted - Devoted Cleric

Post by Kuzy09 Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:27 am

This site have alot of builds http://mmominds.com/tag/devoted-cleric/
    Jenivere
    Jenivere
    Helm Guild Leader
    Helm Guild Leader

Build Advice Wanted - Devoted Cleric Empty Re: Build Advice Wanted - Devoted Cleric

Post by Jenivere Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:11 am

I used the site for the main build but it wasn't working as well as I'd hoped, I'm also absolute trash at playing support characters well in general....
    Kuzy09
    Neverwinter Recruit
    Neverwinter Recruit

Post by Kuzy09 Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:29 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:18 pm